Trivelles Manchester - Manchester
Trivelles Manchester Hotel Investment
Executive Studio For Sale
Tenure: 999 Years Leasehold
***** For Cash Investment Purposes Only *****
Pegatron are marketing a lucrative Hotel / Serviced apartment investment of 32 Executive & luxury rooms located within a prime tourist visiting area of Manchester. This development provides Manchester & visitors a unique city living accommodation with personality and character in abundance. Wrapped in luxury new refurbishment means an addition of stylish touches to a development already full of original features.
Trivelles Manchester has a mixture of stylish en-suite rooms with some family rooms on higher levels. All units boast fitted kitchenette areas, with contemporary sofas and stylish breakfast bars. Alongside the integrated kitchenette, all units are fitted with wall mounted flat screen TVs, whilst full laundry facilities are available on site.
Purchasing an individual investment unit, you can enter this lucrative sector of the hotel buy to let market at an affordable and accessible level. Hotel / Serviced apartment provide a profitable return with the U.K market growing rapidly each year. Trivelles Manchester development is fully managed and operated by a professional management company.
To receive a free financial forma, call or register below for an info pack
Investment Overview & Features:
- Regency Suites – Student Accommodation investment
- 5 year Guaranteed rental returns @ ( 7%, 7%, 7%, 7% & 8%)
- Rental Guarantee renewable after 5 years
- Buy back at 110%
- Fully Renovated Development
- Managed and operated by professional management company
- On site Study Lounge
- Laundry Services
- On Site Reception staff
- WiFi In all rooms
- WiFi in public Areas
- Dining Area
- Tourist attraction minutes away from local transport
- Parking & Bicycle Stand
- Concierge services
- 24 Hour Security
Distance to local amenities:
- Sale Metro Link station – 0.1 miles
- Sale Metro link bus station – 0.3 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 3.1 miles
- Etihad Stadium – 7.9 miles
- Nearest Town Centre – 0.2 miles
- ASDA – 0.7 miles
- Tesco – 0.3 miles
- Manchester United Museum– 3.3 miles
- Lego Land Discovery Centre – 3.8 miles
- China town – 4.4 miles
Why invest in Manchester?
In England after Greater London and the west Midlands. Manchester had a population of around 2.55 million people.
- Manchester is the most complex “polycentric functional urban region” in the UK outside of London.
- Manchester City Airport is the third busiest in the UK after Heathrow and Gatwick serving more than 100 airline and 255 destinations worldwide.
- The third most visiting destination by foreign investors in the UK and second in England. Hence, providing 16% of employment in the Art, tourism. Culture and sports in Manchester.
- In 2013, the city was names among the top 50 World’s liveable destinations. Business in Manchester have been declared the ninth-lowest tax cost among industrialised cities in the world in 2012. Manchester had the highest number of theatre seats per head of city.
- Manchester Holding the largest football stadium capacity out of 115 football stadiums in U.K with an attendance of 75,635.
For more Information, Call Us +44(0)20 3302 8870 or register for an info pack.
Agent Sales Department
- Office : +44 (0)203 302 7780
Pegatron Sales department are open: Monday to Friday between 10:00am – 7:00pm Saturday 11:00am to 4:00pm Sunday –…